|The Beer In Me :: Forums :: General Beer Topics :: Beer News||
||<< Previous thread | Next thread >>|
|Release: Spring Ahead with Craft Beer|
Moderators: Andy, Ken, Hayduke
| Founder and President |
Registered Member #1Joined: Mon Mar 10 2008, 08:14AM
City & State: New Orleans, Louisiana
Thanked 442 times in 413 posts
| FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: |
Abby Berman (on behalf of the Brewers Association)
Spring Ahead with Craft Beer
CraftBeer.com blossoms with spring seasonal beers
Boulder, CO • February 20, 2013—Got Spring Fever? America’s small and independent craft brewers have a cure. Showcasing innovation and imagination, CraftBeer.com —the Brewers Association (BA) website for beer lovers—released its list of spring seasonal craft beers produced by BA members.
“The first signs of spring come every year when craft brewers across the country announce their specialty crafted gems which take advantage of the springtime’s light, refreshing and thirst quenching flavors,” said Julia Herz, publisher of CraftBeer.com and craft beer program director of the Brewers Association. “During the season of renewal, these palate pleasers tease the taste buds and offer a newfound appreciation for the ingenuity of small brewers.”
Many of the spring seasonal craft beers featured on CraftBeer.com include ingredients like rye malts, wheat, chocolate, vanilla, coconut, flowers, and fruits such as watermelons, peaches and more.
See what spring will bring with some of these refreshing offerings:
· 21st Amendment Brewery | Hell or High Watermelon – wheat beer | San Francisco, CA
· Bayou Teche Brewing | Saison D'Ecrevisses – Crawfish Season Saison | Arnaudville, LA
· Freak'N Brewing Company | Creme Brulee Double Yummee – imperial stout | Peoria, AZ
· Hangar 24 Craft Brewery | California Spring Beer – American pale wheat ale | Redlands, CA
· Mother's Brewing Company | Spring Batch – farmhouse ale | Springfield, MO
· RJ Rockers Brewery | Son of a Peach – American pale wheat ale | Spartanburg, SC
· Rogue Ales | MoM Hefeweizen Ale Brewed with Rose Petals | Eugene, OR
· Samuel Adams | Alpine Spring – lager: kellerbier/zwickelbier | Boston, MA
· SanTan Brewing Company | Sex Panther – porter | Chandler, AZ
· Sawtooth Brewery | Sunnyside Ale – hefeweizen | Ketchum, ID
· Wicked Weed Brewing Company | Coolcumber – golden ale | Asheville, NC
Read CraftBeer.com's "Hop On Board with Spring Seasonals” for craft beer spring seasonal selections and descriptions, and to round out the experience consider a tour to your local craft brewery.
# # #
About the Brewers Association:
The Brewers Association is the not-for-profit trade association dedicated to small and independent American brewers, their craft beers and the community of brewing enthusiasts. The Brewers Association (BA) represents more than 70 percent of the brewing industry, and its members make more than 99 percent of the beer brewed in the U.S. The BA organizes events including the World Beer Cup®, Great American Beer Festival®, Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America®, SAVOR℠: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience and American Craft Beer Week®. The BA publishes The New Brewer magazine and its Brewers Publications division is the largest publisher of contemporary and relevant brewing literature for today's craft brewers and homebrewers.
Beer lovers are invited to learn more about the dynamic world of craft beer at CraftBeer.com and about homebrewing via the BA's American Homebrewers Association. Follow us on Twitter.
|Back to top|| |
Powered by e107 Forum System uses forum thanks